Right Path Recovery Home
A Faith Based Sober Living Home
—Welcome To Right Path Recovery Home —
Here at Right Path, we are here to provide a safe and sober living environment to help men transition and adjust back to daily life. Our homes allow men to reinforce the lessons learned in recovery and apply them to their daily lives.
We provide a nurturing environment that makes the difference between going back to old habits or continuing on the path of sobriety.
Our residents are self-reliant and are able to come and go as they please. Our homes are designed to help ease our residents back into normal life while still providing rules and structure to help keep them clean and sober.
All Residents within our homes
- Must be free from alcohol and drugs at all times
- Abide by the houses’ code of ethics
- Must participate in weekly meetings both inside the home and out.
- One weekly House meeting
- One weekly Church service
- One weekly Celebrate Recovery Meeting
- Additional AA or NA meetings are encouraged
- Are expected to keep the house clean, neat and safe
- Are to be courteous and live in mutual support and respect of one another
- Must reinforce their recovery through support of their fellow residents
- Are encouraged to voluntarily pursue activities to support their recovery either alone or with others
- Share common areas
- Share household chores
Our homes are family houses where groups of recovering individuals live together in an environment supportive of recovery from addiction. Each house is Faith Based, self-run and self-supported following a standardized system of rules and responsibility.
How Can Our Sober Living Home Help You?
Our sober living home is a safe environment to help you transition to a more normal sober day to day living. There is no guarantee that living in a sober living home will keep you in recovery. The more you stick to your recovery plan and follow the steps you have been striving towards, the greater your chances of staying sober and avoiding a relapse. Your recovery is in your hands. With a constant support group such as your peers, family, friends, councilors and sponsors, and all of the available resources at your disposal in our home, we hope to provide you the best possible opportunity to remain sober and in control of your life.
— ABOUT US —
Why Choose Right Path Recovery Home?
At Right Path Recovery Home, we offer dedicated mens’ homes for recovering addicts and alcoholics. All of our houses are clean and well-maintained in safe communities. Community spaces and bedrooms are fully furnished. We offer short & long term housing. Rooms and amenities are shared among the other residents in the home. Here we provide a safe and encouraging environment to help all of our residence’ transition back into society.
We Help Our Residents With Many Aspects to Help Keep Them On The Right Path To True Recovery
- Job search assistance: We have tools available to help our residents find local employment as well as offer assistance with
- interview training
- resume assistance
- Peer meetings
- Help teach accountability and responsibility
- Resources offered for
- local meetings
- Local church listings
- Transportation assistance
- Local Medical facility listings
- New home relocation assistance
— CONTACT —